AAHE4Me

The "virtual conference" for students.

Forums

Forum Home > Hot Topics > SLEEP!

Jared

Anyone besides me not getting enough of it this semester?

February 21, 2010 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kgaither

I'm not! I really try. Some days I get too much sleep and then the next day I can't sleep.

February 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Deidre M.

I can't help but be tired this semester. No matter what I do it feels as if I am always tired. Honestly I think the weather plays a big role in it. I just try staying on top of my sleep even if the weather brings me down and makes me feel more tired.

February 21, 2010 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily

I have not been getting enough sleep because like many of us students I am juggling work and school. I did not get enough sleep last night and today took a two hour power nap. Now I cannot sleep and will not for a few hours, but I guess i needed a nap. Wish I could take some time out for rest each day.

February 21, 2010 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kourtney Nasser

I haven't been getting enough sleep this semester.  Throughout the day I feel really tired and it is hard to wake up in the mornings even if I actually got to go to bed at a reasonable hour the night before. 

February 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sarah Burnett

I am tired this semester.  But being a full time student (22 credit hours), full time mom, and commuting to class (leaving at 6:30 most days) I am very busy and don't get to bed very early.  Even when I go to bed early, I am thinking of what I need to do later. 

February 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Natalie Hottinger

Everyone in college does not get enough sleep. If we got the hours of sleep each night and went to bed and got up at the same time each day, then maybe we would not be so tired. We are all students studying, working on homework, and working on projects that takes up our time. It’s hard to get enough sleep while we are in college.

February 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dustin

Their is not enough hours in the day. 24 hours then minus the 8 to 10 hour of school, followed by studing and home work which is at least 6 hours if not more. so now we are left with 8 hours, but we find out that we need more time to study for the final or test so we study for an aditional 2 hours or untill we fall asleep on our books.  So where has time gone I ask?

February 23, 2010 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dustin

Maybe we should look at the day in minutes rather than hours or even seconds. So we have 1440 minutes or 86,400 seconds everyday to use at our will.

February 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacey

I feel you this semister has been rough. Lots of late nights and many hours studying. While we are in college we might as well forget about sleep until we graduate.

February 23, 2010 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Felicia

I think you cant always get the amount of sleep you really need.

February 23, 2010 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecelia

i feel like no matter how much sleep i get its not enough..because of stress and time..never feel like there is enough..

February 24, 2010 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecelia

i feel like no matter how much sleep i get its not enough..because of stress and time..never feel like there is enough..

February 24, 2010 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

leah

(Breana Smith) Sleep is so important  in order for us to do well in all the things we as humans need to do. With out sleep a person can feel groggy or might have no motivation to get things done because they are so tired. Lack of sleep can also make a person moody or in a "not so good mood." This is why sleep is so important although most people do not get enough.

February 24, 2010 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keonna

Sleep!? Ha! I don't know what that even is this semester. As soon as I get to bed I have to get up, but I agree that it's just because we are in college. When I go home for breaks, I go to bed at a decent time and get up at a decent time with enough sleep. Can't wait for graduation. I just hope I don't sleep through it :dry:

February 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jayme

I know I have not been getting enough sleep this semester.  I Have been really busy with school and my two jobs!I can't wait for Spring break to get here!

February 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.